Jul 24, 2011
Notes, References, and Links for further study:
1. Donation link for “The Ultimate History Lesson: A Weekend with John Taylor Gatto” multi-DVD interview project, currently in post-production. With over 5 hours of interview footage, this is a collection of education which is invaluable.
a. If you donate $50 or more towards the completion of this project, you will receive the entire DVD set; as our way of saying Thanks!
2. Invitation to the Tragedy and Hope online critical thinking community
3. Peace Revolution primary site (2009-2011)
4. Peace Revolution backup stream (2006-2011, also includes the 9/11 Synchronicity Podcast)
5. Tragedy and Hope dot com (all of our media productions, free to the public)
a. On the top menu, there is a “Trivium” selection, which includes the Brain model discussed in Peace Revolution episodes.
6. “A Peaceful Solution” by Willie Nelson w/thanks to the Willie Nelson Peace Research Institute
8. www.StartPage.com (It uses Google’s search algorithm, but doesn’t collect your private info and search history)
10. David Rothkopf (on Wikipedia)
a. (Book) Superclass: The Global Power Elite and the World they are Creating (on Amazon)
11. (Ref) The American Ruling Class by Lewis Lapham (on Wikipedia)
a. Lewis Lapham (on Wikipedia)
b. (Video) The American Ruling Class by Lewis Lapham (on Netflix)
a. Chapter 33: Our Non-Elected Rulers
13. (Ref) Carnegie Endowment for International Peace (in the Brain Model)
14. (Ref) Ford Foundation (in the Brain Model)
15. (Ref) Rockefeller Foundation (in the Brain Model)
16. (Video) Carnegie Endowment for International Peace presents “Rise of the Superclass” by David Rothkopf (on YouTube)
17. (Video) David Rothkopf at Middlebury College discussing Superclass (on YouTube)
18. (Video) Empire: Superclass / Al Jazeera (on YouTube)
19. (Book) The Power Elite by C. Wright Mills 1959 (on Amazon)
20. (Book) Foundations and their Influence by Rene Wormser (on Amazon)
21. (Book) The Story of the Rockefeller Foundation by Raymond Fosdick (on Amazon)
22. (Book) Without Conscience: The Disturbing World of Psychopaths by Dr. Robert Hare (on Amazon)
23. (Book) Snakes in Suits: When Psychopaths Go to Work by Dr. Robert Hare (on Amazon)
Peace Revolution partner podcasts:
Other productions by members of the T&H network:
Navigating Netflix (2011) our new video series wherein we conduct a critical analysis of films you might have missed; Navigating Netflix is available for free on YouTube.
"Memories of a Political Prisoner", an interview with Professor Chengiah Ragaven, graduate of Oxford, Cambridge, and Sussex; AFTER he was a political prisoner, who was exiled from South Africa, during Apartheid. (2011)
What You've Been Missing! (2011) is our video series focusing in on the history of corruption in our public education system.
Top Documentary Films dot com: Hijacking Humanity by Paul Verge (2006)
Top Documentary Films dot com: Exposing the Noble Lie (2010)
Top Documentary Films dot com: The Pharmacratic Inquisition by Jan Irvin (2007)
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT! If you would like to donate so that we can continue producing independent media without commercial advertising, simply click the button below for a one-time donation:
Alternatively, You can become a Member and Support our ability to create media for the public (while You make new friends and enjoy educating yourself along the way) by subscribing to the Tragedy and Hope Community: Monthly @ $14.95 / month
Yearly @ $120.00 / year
*Subscription details on Subscribe
page in the Top Menu.